Catherine E.M. Hogwood and Andrew S. Tait contributed equally towards this publication.
The dynamics of the CHO host cell protein profile during clarification and protein A capture in a platform antibody purification process†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 240–251, January 2013
How to Cite
Hogwood, C. E.M., Tait, A. S., Koloteva-Levine, N., Bracewell, D. G. and Smales, C. M. (2013), The dynamics of the CHO host cell protein profile during clarification and protein A capture in a platform antibody purification process. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 240–251. doi: 10.1002/bit.24607
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!