Fed-batch and perfusion culture processes: Economic, environmental, and operational feasibility under uncertainty
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 206–219, January 2013
How to Cite
Pollock, J., Ho, S. V. and Farid, S. S. (2013), Fed-batch and perfusion culture processes: Economic, environmental, and operational feasibility under uncertainty. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 206–219. doi: 10.1002/bit.24608
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!