Functional assembly and characterization of a modular xylanosome for hemicellulose hydrolysis in yeast
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 275–285, January 2013
How to Cite
Srikrishnan, S., Chen, W. and Da Silva, N. A. (2013), Functional assembly and characterization of a modular xylanosome for hemicellulose hydrolysis in yeast. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 275–285. doi: 10.1002/bit.24609
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0903894
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.