A pore-hindered diffusion and reaction model can help explain the importance of pore size distribution in enzymatic hydrolysis of biomass
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 127–136, January 2013
How to Cite
Luterbacher, J. S., Parlange, J.-Y. and Walker, L. P. (2013), A pore-hindered diffusion and reaction model can help explain the importance of pore size distribution in enzymatic hydrolysis of biomass. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 127–136. doi: 10.1002/bit.24614
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Northeast Sun Grant Initiative
Vol. 111, Issue 12, 2587–2588, Article first published online: 27 OCT 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!