A pore-hindered diffusion and reaction model can help explain the importance of pore size distribution in enzymatic hydrolysis of biomass
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 127–136, January 2013
How to Cite
Luterbacher, J. S., Parlange, J.-Y. and Walker, L. P. (2013), A pore-hindered diffusion and reaction model can help explain the importance of pore size distribution in enzymatic hydrolysis of biomass. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 127–136. doi: 10.1002/bit.24614
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Northeast Sun Grant Initiative
Vol. 111, Issue 12, 2587–2588, Article first published online: 27 OCT 2014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.