Modulation of cell attachment and collagen production of anterior cruciate ligament cells via submicron grooves/ridges structures with different cell affinity
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 327–337, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, P.-Y., Wu, T.-H., Chao, P.-H. G., Kuo, W.-H., Wang, M.-J., Hsu, C.-C. and Tsai, W.-B. (2013), Modulation of cell attachment and collagen production of anterior cruciate ligament cells via submicron grooves/ridges structures with different cell affinity. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/bit.24615
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-2221-E-002-114-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!