Beyond growth rate 0.6: Corynebacterium glutamicum cultivated in highly diluted environments
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 220–228, January 2013
How to Cite
Grünberger, A., van Ooyen, J., Paczia, N., Rohe, P., Schiendzielorz, G., Eggeling, L., Wiechert, W., Kohlheyer, D. and Noack, S. (2013), Beyond growth rate 0.6: Corynebacterium glutamicum cultivated in highly diluted environments. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/bit.24616
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Number: 0316017B
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24616_sm_SuppVideo1.wmv||2444K||Supplementary Video 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.