Evaluating four mathematical models for nitrous oxide production by autotrophic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 153–163, January 2013
How to Cite
Ni, B.-J., Yuan, Z., Chandran, K., Vanrolleghem, P. A. and Murthy, S. (2013), Evaluating four mathematical models for nitrous oxide production by autotrophic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 153–163. doi: 10.1002/bit.24620
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 10:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- University of Queensland
- UQ Early Career Researcher
- Australia Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0987204, LP0991765
- National Science Foundation CAREER
- Water Environment Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!