Micropatterned polyelectrolyte nanofilms promote alignment and myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells in standard growth media
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 586–596, February 2013
How to Cite
Palamà, I. E., D'Amone, S., Coluccia, A. M.L. and Gigli, G. (2013), Micropatterned polyelectrolyte nanofilms promote alignment and myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells in standard growth media. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 586–596. doi: 10.1002/bit.24626
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Italian projects Rete Nazionale di Ricerca sulle Nanoscienze ItalNanoNet (FIRB reference number RBPR05JH2P)
- EFOR-Energia da FOnti Rinnovabili (Iniziativa CNR per il Mezzogiorno L. 191/2009 art. 2 comma 44)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.