Xian-Wei Liu and Xue-Fei Sun contributed equally to this work.
Photoautotrophic cathodic oxygen reduction catalyzed by a green alga, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 173–179, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X.-W., Sun, X.-F., Huang, Y.-X., Li, D.-B., Zeng, R. J., Xiong, L., Sheng, G.-P., Li, W.-W., Cheng, Y.-Y., Wang, S.-G. and Yu, H.-Q. (2013), Photoautotrophic cathodic oxygen reduction catalyzed by a green alga, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/bit.24628
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21021140001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2060190007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.