Engineered catalytic biofilms for continuous large scale production of n-octanol and (S)-styrene oxide
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 424–436, February 2013
How to Cite
Gross, R., Buehler, K. and Schmid, A. (2013), Engineered catalytic biofilms for continuous large scale production of n-octanol and (S)-styrene oxide. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 424–436. doi: 10.1002/bit.24629
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.