Subject category: Bioprocess engineering and supporting technologies.
Predictive models for the accumulation of a fluorescent marker protein in tobacco leaves according to the promoter/5′UTR combination†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 471–482, February 2013
How to Cite
Buyel, J. F., Kaever, T., Buyel, J. J. and Fischer, R. (2013), Predictive models for the accumulation of a fluorescent marker protein in tobacco leaves according to the promoter/5′UTR combination. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 471–482. doi: 10.1002/bit.24715
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The use of quantitative structure–activity relationship models to develop optimized processes for the removal of tobacco host cell proteins during biopharmaceutical production, Journal of Chromatography A, 2013, 1322, 18, , , ,