Peroxidase immobilized on phospholipid bilayers supported on au (111) by DTT self-assembled monolayers: Application to dopamine determination
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 374–382, February 2013
How to Cite
Fritzen-Garcia, M. B., Zoldan, V. C., Oliveira, I. R. W.Z., Soldi, V., Pasa, A. A. and Creczynski-Pasa, T. B. (2013), Peroxidase immobilized on phospholipid bilayers supported on au (111) by DTT self-assembled monolayers: Application to dopamine determination. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 374–382. doi: 10.1002/bit.24721
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- CNPq (Grants, Universal, nBioNet, and NAMITEC)
- CAPES (NanoBiotec)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!