Peroxidase immobilized on phospholipid bilayers supported on au (111) by DTT self-assembled monolayers: Application to dopamine determination
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 374–382, February 2013
How to Cite
Fritzen-Garcia, M. B., Zoldan, V. C., Oliveira, I. R. W.Z., Soldi, V., Pasa, A. A. and Creczynski-Pasa, T. B. (2013), Peroxidase immobilized on phospholipid bilayers supported on au (111) by DTT self-assembled monolayers: Application to dopamine determination. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 374–382. doi: 10.1002/bit.24721
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- CNPq (Grants, Universal, nBioNet, and NAMITEC)
- CAPES (NanoBiotec)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.