Enhanced production of Aspergillus niger laccase-like multicopper oxidases through mRNA optimization of the glucoamylase expression system
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 543–551, February 2013
How to Cite
Tamayo-Ramos, J. A., Barends, S., de Lange, D., de Jel, A., Verhaert, R. and de Graaff, L. (2013), Enhanced production of Aspergillus niger laccase-like multicopper oxidases through mRNA optimization of the glucoamylase expression system. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 543–551. doi: 10.1002/bit.24723
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- ACTS National Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!