Cardiac myocytes' dynamic contractile behavior differs depending on heart segment
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 628–636, February 2013
How to Cite
De Souza, E. J., Ahmed, W., Chan, V., Bashir, R. and Saif, T. (2013), Cardiac myocytes' dynamic contractile behavior differs depending on heart segment. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 628–636. doi: 10.1002/bit.24725
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- U.S. Army Medical Research & Material Command (USAMRMC)
- The Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC). Grant Number: W81XWH0810701
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24725_sm_SupplVideo1.avi||4301K||Supplementary Video 1|
|bit_24725_sm_SupplVideo2.avi||11527K||Supplementary Video 2|
|bit_24725_sm_SupplVideo3.avi||10224K||Supplementary Video 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.