Production of 3-hydroxypropionic acid from glycerol by recombinant Klebsiella pneumoniae ΔdhaTΔyqhD which can produce vitamin B12 naturally
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 511–524, February 2013
How to Cite
Ashok, S., Sankaranarayanan, M., Ko, Y., Jae, K.-E., Ainala, S. K., Kumar, V. and Park, S. (2013), Production of 3-hydroxypropionic acid from glycerol by recombinant Klebsiella pneumoniae ΔdhaTΔyqhD which can produce vitamin B12 naturally. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 511–524. doi: 10.1002/bit.24726
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0029799
- Pusan National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!