Sahng Ha Lee and Yong-Chan Kwon contributed equally to this work.
Cytochrome P450-catalyzed O-dealkylation coupled with photochemical NADPH regeneration†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 383–390, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Kwon, Y.-C., Kim, D.-M. and Park, C. B. (2013), Cytochrome P450-catalyzed O-dealkylation coupled with photochemical NADPH regeneration. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 383–390. doi: 10.1002/bit.24729
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF) via National Research Laboratory. Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20041-0
- Intelligent Synthetic Biology Center of Global Frontier Project. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031957, 2011-0031946
- Converging Research Center, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2012k001388, 2011K000841
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!