Author's contribution: ARB and KRP conceived the study. ARB designed and carried out the experiments. ARB and KRP analyzed the results and wrote the manuscript.
Communication to the Editor
Overexpression of O-methyltransferase leads to improved vanillin production in baker's yeast only when complemented with model-guided network engineering†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 656–659, February 2013
How to Cite
Brochado, A. R. and Patil, K. R. (2013), Overexpression of O-methyltransferase leads to improved vanillin production in baker's yeast only when complemented with model-guided network engineering. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 656–659. doi: 10.1002/bit.24731
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/41230/2007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.