Enhanced cell viability via strain stimulus and fluid flow in magnetically actuated scaffolds
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 936–946, March 2013
How to Cite
Mack, J. J., Corrin, A. A., dos Santos e Lucato, S. L., Dunn, J. C.Y., Wu, B. W. and Cox, B. N. (2013), Enhanced cell viability via strain stimulus and fluid flow in magnetically actuated scaffolds. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 936–946. doi: 10.1002/bit.24736
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R21EB003900
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.