The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Development of thermodynamic optimum searching (TOS) to improve the prediction accuracy of flux balance analysis†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 914–923, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Song, J., Xu, Z., Sun, J., Zhang, Y., Li, Y. and Ma, Y. (2013), Development of thermodynamic optimum searching (TOS) to improve the prediction accuracy of flux balance analysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 914–923. doi: 10.1002/bit.24739
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00807, 2011CBA00804
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 program). Grant Number: 2011AA02A208
- Hundreds of Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC) Peter Doherty Fellowship. Grant Number: 490989
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61202167
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-EW-Q-14, KSCX2-EW-G-8
- Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 10ZCKFSY05600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!