Reconstitution of cellulose and lignin after [C2mim][OAc] pretreatment and its relation to enzymatic hydrolysis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 729–736, March 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, T.-Q., Wang, W., Zhang, L.-M., Xu, F. and Sun, R.-C. (2013), Reconstitution of cellulose and lignin after [C2mim][OAc] pretreatment and its relation to enzymatic hydrolysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 729–736. doi: 10.1002/bit.24743
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31110103902
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 973-2010CB732204
- State Forestry Administration. Grant Number: 20100400706
- China Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!