Carbohydrate derived-pseudo-lignin can retard cellulose biological conversion
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 737–753, March 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, R., Hu, F., Sannigrahi, P., Jung, S., Ragauskas, A. J. and Wyman, C. E. (2013), Carbohydrate derived-pseudo-lignin can retard cellulose biological conversion. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 737–753. doi: 10.1002/bit.24744
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!