No conflicts of interest exist for any of the authors.
Communication to the Editor
Laminar shear stress elicit distinct endothelial cell e-selectin expression pattern via TNFα and IL-1β activation†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 999–1003, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, R. B., Gonzalez, A. L. and Eniola-Adefeso, O. (2013), Laminar shear stress elicit distinct endothelial cell e-selectin expression pattern via TNFα and IL-1β activation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 999–1003. doi: 10.1002/bit.24746
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0735043N
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24746_sm_SupplFigsS1-S2.doc||31K||Supplementary Figures S1-S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.