Cell mass and cell cycle dynamics of an asynchronous budding yeast population: Experimental observations, flow cytometry data analysis, and multi-scale modeling
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 812–826, March 2013
How to Cite
Fernandes, R. L., Carlquist, M., Lundin, L., Heins, A.-L., Dutta, A., Sørensen, S. J., Jensen, A. D., Nopens, I., Lantz, A. E. and Gernaey, K. V. (2013), Cell mass and cell cycle dynamics of an asynchronous budding yeast population: Experimental observations, flow cytometry data analysis, and multi-scale modeling. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 812–826. doi: 10.1002/bit.24749
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 07:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research. Grant Number: 09-065160
- ERA-IB (ERA-NET Industrial Biotechnology). Grant Number: EIB.08.031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!