Cell mass and cell cycle dynamics of an asynchronous budding yeast population: Experimental observations, flow cytometry data analysis, and multi-scale modeling
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 812–826, March 2013
How to Cite
Fernandes, R. L., Carlquist, M., Lundin, L., Heins, A.-L., Dutta, A., Sørensen, S. J., Jensen, A. D., Nopens, I., Lantz, A. E. and Gernaey, K. V. (2013), Cell mass and cell cycle dynamics of an asynchronous budding yeast population: Experimental observations, flow cytometry data analysis, and multi-scale modeling. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 812–826. doi: 10.1002/bit.24749
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 07:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research. Grant Number: 09-065160
- ERA-IB (ERA-NET Industrial Biotechnology). Grant Number: EIB.08.031
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.