Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 958–968, March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Li, J., Pan, X., Zhou, P., Yu, X., Cao, H., Wang, Y. and Li, L. (2013), Co-culture with mesenchymal stem cells enhances metabolic functions of liver cells in bioartificial liver system. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 958–968. doi: 10.1002/bit.24752
Ying Yang and Jianzhou Li contributed equally to this study.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 07:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National High Tech Research & Development (863) Program. Grant Number: 2011AA020104
- Science Fund for Creative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81121002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!