Evaluation of the feasibility of alcohols serving as external carbon sources for biological phosphorus removal induced by the oxic/extended-idle regime
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 827–837, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D., Zheng, W., Li, X., Yang, Q., Liao, D. and Zeng, G. (2013), Evaluation of the feasibility of alcohols serving as external carbon sources for biological phosphorus removal induced by the oxic/extended-idle regime. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 827–837. doi: 10.1002/bit.24753
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51078128
- Shanghai Postdoctoral Scientific Program. Grant Number: 12R21415700
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510888
- National Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2012253
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1415000
- Inonvation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12YZ123
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.