Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Assessing protein oxidation by inorganic nanoparticles with enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 694–701, March 2013
How to Cite
Sun, W., Luna-Velasco, A., Sierra-Alvarez, R. and Field, J. A. (2013), Assessing protein oxidation by inorganic nanoparticles with enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 694–701. doi: 10.1002/bit.24754
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Semiconductor Research Corporation/SEMATECH Engineering Research Center for Environmentally Benign Semiconductor Manufacturing
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.