Conflict of interest: no competing financial interests exist.
Covalently grafted BMP-7 peptide to reduce macrophage/monocyte activity: An in vitro study on cobalt chromium alloy†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 969–979, March 2013
How to Cite
Tan, H. C., Poh, C. K., Cai, Y., Soe, M. T. and Wang, W. (2013), Covalently grafted BMP-7 peptide to reduce macrophage/monocyte activity: An in vitro study on cobalt chromium alloy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 969–979. doi: 10.1002/bit.24756
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Medical Research Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24756_sm_SupplFig2.tif||1454K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.