Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Tunable nano-oleosomes derived from engineered Yarrowia lipolytica†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 702–710, March 2013
How to Cite
Han, Z., Madzak, C. and Su, W. W. (2013), Tunable nano-oleosomes derived from engineered Yarrowia lipolytica. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 702–710. doi: 10.1002/bit.24761
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: 2010-65504-20349
- Hawaii Community Foundation. Grant Numbers: 44272, 11ADVC-49237
- USDA TSTAR Research Program. Grant Number: 2008-34135-19407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!