There is no conflict of interest among the authors.
Quantitative proteomic profiling reveals photosynthesis responsible for inoculum size dependent variation in Chlorella sorokiniana†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 773–784, March 2013
How to Cite
Ma, Q., Wang, J., Lu, S., Lv, Y. and Yuan, Y. (2013), Quantitative proteomic profiling reveals photosynthesis responsible for inoculum size dependent variation in Chlorella sorokiniana. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 773–784. doi: 10.1002/bit.24762
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (“863” Program). Grant Number: 2012AA02A701
- National Basic Research Program of China (“973” Program). Grant Number: 2013CB733601
- Major International Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 21020102040
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24762_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||70K||Supplementary Figure S1. The growth curves of C. sorokiniana under different inoculum sizes.|
|bit_24762_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||139K||Supplementary Figure S2. The pI and molecular weight (Mw) distribution map of identified proteins.|
|bit_24762_sm_SupplFigS3.tif||3419K||Supplementary Figure S3. Protein function classification based on Gene Ontology.|
|bit_24762_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||241K||Supplementary Table S1. Proteins used for intensive analysis.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.