Increasing activity and thermal resistance of Bacillus gibsonii alkaline protease (BgAP) by directed evolution
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 711–720, March 2013
How to Cite
Martinez, R., Jakob, F., Tu, R., Siegert, P., Maurer, K.-H. and Schwaneberg, U. (2013), Increasing activity and thermal resistance of Bacillus gibsonii alkaline protease (BgAP) by directed evolution. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 711–720. doi: 10.1002/bit.24766
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- German Government through the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: FKZ: 0315035A
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!