Visiting student to ZJU.
Bioreducible poly(amido amine)s with different branching degrees as gene delivery vectors
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 990–998, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Ma, X., Murdoch, W., Radosz, M. and Shen, Y. (2013), Bioreducible poly(amido amine)s with different branching degrees as gene delivery vectors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 990–998. doi: 10.1002/bit.24772
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Nature Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50888001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974096
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET 0753109, DMR-0705298
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: BC083821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!