Balancing redox cofactor generation and ATP synthesis: Key microaerobic responses in thermophilic fermentations
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 1057–1065, April 2013
How to Cite
Loftie-Eaton, W., Taylor, M., Horne, K., Tuffin, M. I., Burton, S. G. and Cowan, D. A. (2013), Balancing redox cofactor generation and ATP synthesis: Key microaerobic responses in thermophilic fermentations. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1057–1065. doi: 10.1002/bit.24774
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- University of the Western Cape
- National Research Foundation (South Africa)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!