Disclosure statement: No competing financial interests exist.
In silico multi-scale model of transport and dynamic seeding in a bone tissue engineering perfusion bioreactor†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 1221–1230, April 2013
How to Cite
Spencer, T.J., Hidalgo-Bastida, L.A., Cartmell, S.H., Halliday, I. and Care, C.M. (2013), In silico multi-scale model of transport and dynamic seeding in a bone tissue engineering perfusion bioreactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1221–1230. doi: 10.1002/bit.24777
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: BB/F013744/1, BB/F013892/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!