Light-responsive current generation by phototrophically enriched anode biofilms dominated by green sulfur bacteria
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 1020–1027, April 2013
How to Cite
Badalamenti, J. P., Torres, C. I. and Krajmalnik-Brown, R. (2013), Light-responsive current generation by phototrophically enriched anode biofilms dominated by green sulfur bacteria. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1020–1027. doi: 10.1002/bit.24779
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Grant Number: FP91715201-0
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24779_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||719K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|bit_24779_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||4405K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|bit_24779_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||30K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.