Integrating cell-free biosyntheses of heme prosthetic group and apoenzyme for the synthesis of functional P450 monooxygenase
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 1193–1200, April 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, Y.-C., Oh, I.-S., Lee, N., Lee, K.-H., Yoon, Y. J., Lee, E. Y., Kim, B.-G. and Kim, D.-M. (2013), Integrating cell-free biosyntheses of heme prosthetic group and apoenzyme for the synthesis of functional P450 monooxygenase. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1193–1200. doi: 10.1002/bit.24785
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011K000841, 2011-0031946, 2011-0027397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!