Author Contributions: K.Y.W. and Y.Y.C. designed research, constructed and characterized ribozyme-based devices in HEK cells, and wrote the paper; K.Y.W. characterized devices in HeLa and U2OS cells and performed quantitative comparisons against yeast data; Y.Y.C. generated HEK cell lines stably expressing ribozyme devices; C.D.S. designed research and wrote the paper.
A yeast-based rapid prototype platform for gene control elements in mammalian cells†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 1201–1210, April 2013
How to Cite
Wei, K. Y., Chen, Y. Y. and Smolke, C. D. (2013), A yeast-based rapid prototype platform for gene control elements in mammalian cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1201–1210. doi: 10.1002/bit.24792
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RC1GM091298
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: HR0011-11-2-0002
- National Science Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.