Pharmacokinetics and brain uptake in the rhesus monkey of a fusion protein of arylsulfatase a and a monoclonal antibody against the human insulin receptor
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1456–1465, May 2013
How to Cite
Boado, R. J., Lu, J. Z., Hui, E. K.-W., Sumbria, R. K. and Pardridge, W. M. (2013), Pharmacokinetics and brain uptake in the rhesus monkey of a fusion protein of arylsulfatase a and a monoclonal antibody against the human insulin receptor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1456–1465. doi: 10.1002/bit.24795
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R43-NS-074272-01
- NIH-NCRR Shared Resources. Grant Number: CJX1-443835-WS-29646
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation. Grant Number: CHE-0722519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!