Combined effects of direct current stimulation and immobilized BMP-2 for enhancement of osteogenesis
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1466–1475, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Neoh, K. G., Hu, X., Kang, E.-T. and Wang, W. (2013), Combined effects of direct current stimulation and immobilized BMP-2 for enhancement of osteogenesis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1466–1475. doi: 10.1002/bit.24796
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Medical Research Council Singapore. Grant Number: NMRC EDG09nov024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!