Combined effects of direct current stimulation and immobilized BMP-2 for enhancement of osteogenesis
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1466–1475, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Neoh, K. G., Hu, X., Kang, E.-T. and Wang, W. (2013), Combined effects of direct current stimulation and immobilized BMP-2 for enhancement of osteogenesis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1466–1475. doi: 10.1002/bit.24796
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Medical Research Council Singapore. Grant Number: NMRC EDG09nov024
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.