The authors have no financial disclosures to reveal.
Functional motor recovery is improved due to local placement of GDNF microspheres after delayed nerve repair†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1272–1281, May 2013
How to Cite
Wood, M. D., Gordon, T., Kemp, S. W.P., Liu, E. H., Kim, H., Shoichet, M. S. and Borschel, G. H. (2013), Functional motor recovery is improved due to local placement of GDNF microspheres after delayed nerve repair. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1272–1281. doi: 10.1002/bit.24800
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- American College of Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Foundation
- Hospital for Sick Children Foundation Student Scholarship Program
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- CIHR Health Professional Student Research Award
- IAMGold, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!