Programmable mechanical stimulation influences tendon homeostasis in a bioreactor system
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1495–1507, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Lin, Z., Day, R. E., Gardiner, B., Landao-Bassonga, E., Rubenson, J., Kirk, T. B., Smith, D. W., Lloyd, D. G., Hardisty, G., Wang, A., Zheng, Q. and Zheng, M. H. (2013), Programmable mechanical stimulation influences tendon homeostasis in a bioreactor system. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1495–1507. doi: 10.1002/bit.24809
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Australia Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP110100581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!