Extreme thermophilic ethanol production from rapeseed straw: Using the newly isolated Thermoanaerobacter pentosaceus and combining it with Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a two-step process
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1574–1582, June 2013
How to Cite
Tomás, A. F., Karagöz, P., Karakashev, D. and Angelidaki, I. (2013), Extreme thermophilic ethanol production from rapeseed straw: Using the newly isolated Thermoanaerobacter pentosaceus and combining it with Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a two-step process. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1574–1582. doi: 10.1002/bit.24813
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (Human Potential Thematic Operational Programme). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/43863/2008
- Portuguese Government and the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!