Some of the research was performed while the authors were at Wadsworth Center, NY State Department of Health.
A redox trap to augment the intein toolbox†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1565–1573, June 2013
How to Cite
Callahan, B. P., Stanger, M. and Belfort, M. (2013), A redox trap to augment the intein toolbox. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1565–1573. doi: 10.1002/bit.24821
Author contributions: BPC designed and performed all experiments with technical assistance from MS and under the guidance of MB. MS prepared the figures. BPC and MB wrote the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM39422, GM44844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!