Analysis of a high-throughput cone-and-plate apparatus for the application of defined spatiotemporal flow to cultured cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1782–1793, June 2013
How to Cite
Spruell, C. and Baker, A. B. (2013), Analysis of a high-throughput cone-and-plate apparatus for the application of defined spatiotemporal flow to cultured cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1782–1793. doi: 10.1002/bit.24823
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!