Analysis of a high-throughput cone-and-plate apparatus for the application of defined spatiotemporal flow to cultured cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1782–1793, June 2013
How to Cite
Spruell, C. and Baker, A. B. (2013), Analysis of a high-throughput cone-and-plate apparatus for the application of defined spatiotemporal flow to cultured cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1782–1793. doi: 10.1002/bit.24823
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!