Stress induced lipid production in Chlorella vulgaris: Relationship with specific intracellular reactive species levels
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1627–1636, June 2013
How to Cite
Menon, K. R., Balan, R. and Suraishkumar, G.K. (2013), Stress induced lipid production in Chlorella vulgaris: Relationship with specific intracellular reactive species levels. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1627–1636. doi: 10.1002/bit.24835
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- Divashri Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24835_sm_SupplData.tif||11K||Supplementary Data. Characterization of LEDs: The intensities of the electroluminescence spectra of the LEDs were recorded over a range of wavelengths using a spectrometer.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.