The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Mechanistic investigation of ultrasonic enhancement of glycerol bioconversion by immobilized Clostridium pasteurianum on silica support†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1637–1645, June 2013
How to Cite
Khanna, S., Goyal, A. and Moholkar, V. S. (2013), Mechanistic investigation of ultrasonic enhancement of glycerol bioconversion by immobilized Clostridium pasteurianum on silica support. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1637–1645. doi: 10.1002/bit.24839
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (New Delhi, India). Grant Number: 22(0503)/10/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!